Undergrad students walking in front of the library.
Accessibility & Disability Services
The mission of Student Accessibility and Disability Services (SADS) at Edgewood College is to be partners in creating an accessible college community where students with disabilities have an equal opportunity to participate fully in all aspects of the educational experience.
- To provide services in a respectful manner, acknowledging that students have rights and responsibilities
- To promote students’ autonomy and management of their own services
- To promote diversity on campus
- To recognize a student’s right to privacy and confidentiality
- To provide information in accessible formats to enable students to make informed decisions
- Offer services in a timely manner
StaffGrace Bandoh, PhD
Director of Student Accessibility and Disability Services
608-663-2381 (Appointment)AccessDisabilityServ@edgewood.eduKasey Shannon, MS, CRC
Assistive Technology Specialist
608-663-2381 (Appointment)AccessDisabilityServ@edgewood.eduAlli Bell
Student WorkerZisheng “Sam” Ruan
For more information about Accessibility & Disability Services, please visit our website.