For any students needing to have a TB test placed, these require 2 appointments; you will need to come in for the placement one day and then return 2 days later for the reading. Please email email@example.com for questions or to schedule.
For COVID-19 questions or concerns, please contact the Dean of Students office 608-663-2212.
Also, here are some local clinic links for current clinic policies and COVID-19 info:
SSM Health: https://www.ssmhealth.com/wisconsin
Group Health Cooperative (GHC): https://ghcscw.com/
Dane County Public Health: https://www.publichealthmdc.com/
Free and Lower Cost Clinic Options
- BadgerCare Plus/Medicaid, and provides lower cost care for those without insurance.
- (608) 443-5480
- Medical and dental clinics in south Madison, east Madison and Sun Prairie
- BadgerCare Plus; payment is required at time of service.
- East: 1619 N. Stoughton Rd., Madison, WI 53704 (608) 244-1213
- West: 358 Junction Rd., Madison, WI 53717 (608) 829-1888
- Free walk-in services offered by UW School of Medicine and Public Health for those who don’t have insurance or a primary care doctor. No emergencies or sexual health.
- (608) 265-4972
- 2202 S. Park St., Madison, WI 53713
- Saturdays, 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- BadgerCare Plus/Medicaid. No contraceptives or STI testing.
- (608) 819-8544
- Odana Rd., Madison, WI 53719
Full service Obstetric and Gynecology clinic that serves patients regardless of ability to pay
- (608) 417-6667
- 202 S. Park St., Madison, WI-Meriter Hospital
Health Services is part of Edgewood's Wellness Center, located on the first floor of Dominican Hall. The Wellness Center is comprised of Health Services, Personal Counseling Services, a relaxation room (currently closed due to Covid restrictions), and a fitness center.
Edgewood College Health Services endeavors to provide education, health care, and wellness promotion designed to assist students. Our services strive to maintain our students at optimal physical and emotional health needed for academic and personal success. In addition, Health Services works with the campus community, including faculty and staff, to promote health and safety, prevent disease, and plan for emergencies. This includes providing individual and community wide education, delivery and coordination of medical care.
New Stress & Depression Questionnaire
Are you wondering about your current stress or possible symptoms of depression? Trying to figure out if counseling might be right for you? Complete our ANONYMOUS online stress & depression questionnaire. After you complete the questionnaire, a counselor will provide a response without ever knowing who you are.
Student Fitness Classes are not currently offered through Health Services.
Health Services welcomes individuals of diverse racial or ethnic backgrounds, abilities, religious or spiritual affiliations, sexual orientations, and gender identities.