- Complete the Edgewood College Admission Application.
- Submit the following to the Director of Military & Veterans Services - Matthew J. Schroeder (fax: 608-663-3290 / drop off: Military & Veterans Resource Center, DeRicci 122).
- A copy of your VA Certificate of Eligibility.
- 1st time benefit applicant - Register with eBenefits (preferred method) or submit VA form 22-1990 (Application for VA Education Benefits) or VA form 22-5490 (Dependent’s Application for VA Education Benefits) to the VA Regional Office.
- Previous benefit recipient/transferring benefits - complete VA Form 22-1995 (Request for Change of Program or Place of Training) or VA Form 22-5495 (Dependent Request for Change of Program or Place of Training).
- Submit the Edgewood College Veterans Form.
- Submit any outstanding admissions requirements - Check My Dropbox for details.
- Submit Military Transcripts.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Contact the Director of Military & Veterans Services - Matthew J. Schroeder with any questions.
For further information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you have any admissions questions, please contact: