Skip to content

Class being taught outside

Re-Entry Admissions

If you have previously completed undergraduate coursework at Edgewood College and are returning under the same student status as when you left the College, please complete the Re-Entry Application.

After the application has been submitted and processed, you will receive an email from the Registrar's Office with information about how to contact your academic advisor. Please note that this application must be completed before speaking to an academic advisor or registering for any classes. If you have attended any other institutions since the last time you were enrolled at Edgewood College, you must have those transcripts sent to the Edgewood College Admissions Office before your re-entry application can be fully processed. If you are submitting transcripts, your re-entry application and all transcripts must be submitted to the Admissions Office by the posted deadline for your semester of interest.

If you are filling out this application because you will be studying abroad, you will receive notification of your registration date and time in an email from the Registrar's Office sent to your Edgewood College email address.  That will be sent at the usual time in the semester so you are able to register on time.

If you have previously completed undergraduate coursework at Edgewood College but are interested in changing your student status to take additional undergraduate coursework, please complete a new Undergraduate Application for Admission.

If you have any questions about returning to Edgewood College, please contact the Admissions Office at or (608) 663-2294.

Welcome back!

Contact Edgewood College Admissions Office

(608) 663-2294

Address for submitting transcripts:
Edgewood College – Admissions Office
1000 Edgewood College Dr
Madison, WI  53711