Student Forms

Please submit all forms to Disability and Accessibility Services 

Disability Intake Form for Edgewood College

Alternative Textbook Request Form

Authorization for Release of Information

From Disability Services to Student or Alumni
Authorization for Release of Confidential Information from Disability Services to Students-Alumni

From an Agency to Disability Services 
Authorization for Release of Confidential Information from Agency to Disability Services

Service Animals

Service Animals are allowed in classes and public areas. To have a service animal in other ares, such as residence halls, they must be regsitered in advance.

Service Animal Registration Form

Service Animal Roommate Acknowledgement

Emotional Support Animals

Emotional Support Animals must be approved prior to being on campus in residence halls. They are not allowed in classes or public areas. An approved Support Plan is required. To begin the process complete a Disability Intake Form.