Re-Entry Admissions

Did you attend Edgewood College but not graduate? If you previously completed coursework at Edgewood College and are returning, please do the following:

  1.  Complete the Re-Entry Application: 
    Undergraduate | Graduate 
  2.  If you have not attended any other institution since you left Edgewood College, your application will be processed and you will receive an email from the Registrar's Office with information about how to contact your academic advisor.  Please check our academic calendar for the start date of your semester of interest to be sure you have enough time to complete the process, which can take 1-3 weeks.
  3. If you have attended any other institutions since the last time you were enrolled at Edgewood College, you must request that transcripts be sent to us before your re-entry application can be fully processed. 
  4.  If you are filling out this application because you will be studying abroad, you will receive notification of your registration date/time in an email from the Registrar's Office sent to your Edgewood College email address. 
  5. If you have already graduated from an undergraduate program but are wishing to enroll in a new undergraduate program, please complete the  Undergraduate Application for Admission. If you have already graduated from a graduate program but are wishing to enroll in a new graduate program, please complete the Graduate Application for Admission. You can use the application fee waiver code of 195.

If you have any questions about returning to Edgewood College, please contact the Admissions Office at or (608) 663-2294.

Welcome back!