Sonderegger Science Center in spring.
Additional Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Edgewood College strives to provide options for students to make college affordable. We are pleased to provide additional information about outside scholarship opportunities that students might be interested in.
To maximize eligibility for all types of aid, please complete the following steps:
- Apply for admission to Edgewood College at http://www.edgewood.edu/Apply.
- Complete the optional Edgewood College Net Price Calculator to learn more about specifics about individual financial aid options.
- Apply for additional Edgewood scholarships by completing the Edgewood College Financial Aid Application which is available December 15 to March 1 for fall freshmen admits.
- Obtain a FSA ID which serves as an electronic signature when completing the Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://fsaid.ed.gov . If the student is a dependent, both the student and 1 parent will each be required to have an FSA ID.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. The FAFSA opens on January 1 for the following fall and Edgewood’s priority filing date is March 1. Edgewood College’s Title IV School Code is 003848. Financial aid award packages are sent to students beginning around March 15.
- Questions? Please contact Edgewood Central/Financial Aid at (608) 663-4300, via email at email@example.com, or toll free at (800) 444-4861 ext. 4300.
When seeking Financial Aid, students should first complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA allows students to be considered for Federal, State and Institutional need based grants as well as loans and student employment opportunities.
The scholarships listed on this page are administered by 3rd party organizations and Edgewood provides this information as an alternative for students seeking additional funding. If there are any questions about the scholarships, deadlines or criteria, please contact the scholarship organizations directly. It is the student responsibility to thoroughly evaluate any outside scholarships they may be interested in. If you have any questions about the overall aid process, please contact Edgewood Central/Financial Aid at (608) 663-4300, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or toll free at (800) 444-4861 ext. 4300.