The Steps to Calculating Costs and Other Payment Options
Step 1: Apply for Financial Aid
Step 2: Receive Your Financial Aid Award Letter
Step 3: Do the Math!
Determine Your Costs
If you're not enrolled yet:
- View the Financial Aid and Costs page for your student group to determine the tuition and average room/board (if applicable).
If you are already enrolled:
- View your semester bill on Edgewood Express. Your student account will reflect the tuition, fees, and charges for the semester.
Subtract Your Financial Aid
- View your financial aid award letter. Subtract the semester or year amount from your costs.
- Do not include student employment funds. These funds are not applied toward the student bill. They are earned in the form of a biweekly paycheck for hours work.
- If your financial aid
file is complete, the financial aid will already appear on your student
account. Any remaining amount not
covered by financial aid will be displayed.
Other Payment Options
- Complete the Plus Loan Request at www.studentloans.gov
- Complete the monthly payment plan on Edgewood Express.
- Complete the employer reimbursement plan on Edgewood Express.
Pay in full by the payment deadline.
Alternative Education Loans/ Private Loans (optional non-federal loans for students)
- Use the Alternative Loan Comparison Tool to evaluate interest rates, fees, eligibility requirements, repayment terms, and borrower benefits.
- This list is not comprehensive or exclusive; Edgewood will certify other alternative educational loans. Please review our Code of Conduct for Educational Loans for more details.