This program provides exposure to a college class experience. Participants will attend on campus sessions about safety in the community, health & wellbeing, employment, and college success.
- Learn self-determination and advocacy skills
- Use public transportation and access community activities
- Learn tips for personal safety on campus
- Use technology as a college student
- Learn how to manage their personal space in a shared
- Learn social rules and boundaries in social events
- Learn their legal rights for accommodations
- Leave with a physical and electronic portfolio that will
support the college application process
High school students with an intellectual and/or developmental disability, between the ages of 16-21, and have a desire to go to college in the future are encouraged to register.