Living in Madison
Our location on the shores of Lake Wingra in Madison, WI offers you countless academic, cultural and recreational opportunities. We are just blocks away from all the major resources of a big city: music, art, theatre, large sporting events, museums, restaurants and more. At the same time, our small campus environment offers you a personal college experience, with an average class size of 15 students.
A small campus located in a beautiful residential neighborhood just blocks away from the heart of the city means Edgewood College really is the best of both worlds!
A Small School Means:
- Interacting one-on-one with your teachers (not teaching assistants) in small classes
- Exploring internship opportunities and hands-on learning experiences
- Being involved in student led organizations and clubs
Living in the Vibrant Capital City of Madison Means:
- Walking in the Arboretum
- Shopping on State Street
- Conducting research on Lake Wingra
- Going to a concert at the Overture Center
- Biking on the Capital City Trail
- Visiting the Farmer’s Market
- Checking out the Henry Vilas Zoo
- Volunteering at Luke House
The best way to discover what life is like as an Edgewood College Eagle is to visit campus! We’d love to have you stop by—any time. We offer a variety of group visit dates throughout the year. Or, we’d be happy to arrange a customized, personal tour tailored to your unique interests and needs.