You've been admitted to Edgewood College! Here, you'll find information and next steps on your journey to becoming an Eagle.
Transfer Admitted Student Checklist
- Check your admission status by visiting your Student Portal at apply.edgewood.edu/apply/status.
- Visit Edgewood College! Schedule a personalized visit at edgewood.edu/visit.
- Apply for FAFSA and Scholarships.
- Commit to Edgewood College by signing up for an STAR Day, your academic advising and registration.
- Create your Edgewood College Student Account at usercreation.edgewood.edu.
- If you plan to live on campus, submit your Housing Application. You will log into the application using your Student Account.
We welcome all students to live on campus, however it is not required for any transfer students.
If you choose to live on campus, we have a variety of options for you!
Click here to view our housing options.
Many Edgewood College students purchase textbooks right from our Campus Store. The Campus Store is equipped with the materials you need to be successful in your college classes.
Click here to visit the Campus Store online.
Parking and Transportation
The best way to experience Edgewood College is to visit!
Click here to view our in-person and virtual visit opportunities.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
At Edgewood College, we strive to make high quality education affordable.
Click here to view scholarship and financial aid opportunities for transfer students.