Services available at Personal Counseling Services (PCS) include the following. Click on the drop-down menu on the left to learn more about each.
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Urgent care for immediate mental health concerns that arise during business hours
- Relaxation Room
- Let's Talk Program
- Lightbox Rental
- Anonymous Stress & Depression Questionnaire
- Lending Library of self-help books
- Consultations with faculty, staff, parents/guardians, and others who are concerned about a student (note that no confidential information, including whether or not a particular student is seeking services, can be shared without a student's written permission)
- Outreach programming to the campus community
To schedule an appointment or inquire about services, please visit our office or call (608) 663-4148. Individual and group counseling are available to all enrolled Edgewood College students. All services are free and confidential.