Health Services is open BY APPOINTMENT on Mondays and Wednesdays. Please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment or with any questions or concerns.
For COVID-19 questions or concerns, please contact the Dean of Students office 608.663.2212. If you are experiencing cold-like symptoms, Health Services requires a negative PCR Covid-19 test prior to making an appointment.
Health Services is part of Edgewood's Wellness Center, located on the first floor of Dominican Hall. The Wellness Center is comprised of Health Services, Personal Counseling Services, a relaxation room and a fitness center. Edgewood College Health Services endeavors to provide education, health care, and wellness promotion designed to assist students. Our services strive to maintain our students at optimal physical and emotional health needed for academic and personal success. In addition, Health Services works with the campus community, including faculty and staff, to promote health and well-being, prevent disease, and plan for emergencies. This includes providing individual and community wide education, delivery and coordination of medical care.
Health Services welcomes individuals of diverse racial or ethnic backgrounds, abilities, religious or spiritual affiliations, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
Local Clinics Options
Free and Lower Cost Clinic Options
- BadgerCare Plus/Medicaid, and provides lower cost care for those without insurance.
- (608) 443-5480
- Medical and dental clinics in south Madison, east Madison and Sun Prairie
- BadgerCare Plus; payment is required at time of service.
- East: 1619 N. Stoughton Rd., Madison, WI 53704 (608) 244-1213
- West: 358 Junction Rd., Madison, WI 53717 (608) 829-1888
- Free walk-in services offered by UW School of Medicine and Public Health for those who don’t have insurance or a primary care doctor. No emergencies or sexual health.
- (608) 265-4972
- 2202 S. Park St., Madison, WI 53713
- Saturdays, 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- BadgerCare Plus/Medicaid. No contraceptives or STI testing.
- (608) 819-8544
- Odana Rd., Madison, WI 53719
Full service Obstetric and Gynecology clinic that serves patients regardless of ability to pay
- (608) 417-6667
- 202 S. Park St., Madison, WI-Meriter Hospital