"Let's Talk" is a drop-in service that offers informal, confidential conversation with a consultant from Personal Counseling Services.
Consultants hold walk-in hours at on-campus locations during the academic year. Stop by to talk about concerns, get help problem-solving, and learn more about Personal Counseling Services and other resources available to you at Edgewood College.
Let's Talk Consultations are:
- Free for Edgewood College students
- Offered first-come, first-served (no appointment necessary)
- Informal (not intended to be a substitute for traditional counseling)
Who should visit Let's Talk?
- Students who are not sure about counseling and wonder what it's like to talk with a counselor
- Students who are not interested in ongoing counseling, but would like the perspective of a consultant
- Students who have a specific problem and would like someone with whom to talk it through
- Students who have a concern about a friend and want some ideas about what to do
For more information: https://edgewood.presence.io/event/lets-talk-9