Five operating goals were solidified for the 2021-2022 academic year:
1) Enroll an entering class of transfer students that demographically reflects the population of the
2) Evaluate/revise hiring procedures for all positions with the intention of developing a community of
employees that is demographically representative of the Madison area.
3) Develop/Refine ‘shared language’ regarding our Dominican-Catholic mission and identity and
diversity-equity-inclusion and anti-racism commitments.
4) Begin evaluating policies for racist impact and replace to be anti-racist, as necessary.
5) Centralize coordination of diversity-equity-inclusion and anti-racism efforts.