Sponsored by Edgewood College:
- Linguistics for Business: Capturing, Analyzing and Understanding Language–use in the Workplace – both a linguistics course and a business course. Six 2–hour classes and one 3–hour class, each covering a different topic relating both to business and linguistics. Seven evening sessions – Thursdays at 6 pm –– from June 6 to August 29, 2019 – Edgewood College.
Learn More –– Register here
- Investing & Insurance “On the Road” – this course allows educators to see investing and insurance in action, and hear what experts wish people knew about insurance and investing. Wed. June 19, 12:00-5:00 pm; and Thurs. June 20, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm – Madison, WI – course, lodging & meals all for only a $20 deposit.
Learn more –– Register here
- Instructional Coaching Credential Program – a year–long supported learning community for current and aspiring instructional coaches – 9 Saturday sessions from September 14, 2019 to April, 2020, 9:00am – 2:00pm – Edgewood College Campus
- Advanced Instructional Coaching Credential Program – a year–long program for those completing the program above or comparable knowledge and skills – 9 Saturday sessions from October 19, 2019 to May, 2020, 9:00am – 2:00pm – Edgewood College Campus
Edgewood College values the needs of educators, business professionals, and community members in their quests to pursue professional development and continuing education.
School districts and other educational entities, businesses, and non-profit organizations have partnerships with Edgewood College to provide professional and continuing education opportunities for adult students.
The information on this website is for:
- students wanting to enhance their professional skills, and
- instructors interested in working with Edgewood College on credit or non-credit courses.
Students can access available courses at Edgewood College’s Quick Enroll site; there are links to it on every page here.
Instructors can access course information by clicking on the Quick Enroll box above.