Sponsored by Edgewood College
- Instructional Coaching Credential Program – a year–long supported learning community for current and aspiring instructional coaches – 9 Saturday sessions from September 14, 2019 to April, 2020, 9:00am – 2:00pm – Edgewood College Campus
- Advanced Instructional Coaching Credential Program – a year–long program for those completing the program above or comparable knowledge and skills – 9 Saturday sessions from October 19, 2019 to May, 2020, 9:00am – 2:00pm – Edgewood College Campus
- The Practice of Self-Care: A Journey for Educators and Other Helping Professionals - this workshop concentrates on the practical applications of self-care through the theoretical framework of Maslow's hierarchy of needs utilizing practices of journaling, intention setting, mindful breathing, mindful movements, and wellness coaching strategies – Saturday November 23, 2019 – 9:00 – 5:00 – Edgewood College, Predolin Hall.
Learn More and Register.
Edgewood College values the needs of educators, business professionals, and community members in their quests to pursue professional development and continuing education.
School districts and other educational entities, businesses, and non-profit organizations have partnerships with Edgewood College to provide professional and continuing education opportunities for adult students.
The information on this website is for:
- students wanting to enhance their professional skills, and
- instructors interested in working with Edgewood College on credit or non-credit courses.
Students can access available courses at Edgewood College’s Quick Enroll site; there are links to it on every page here.
Instructors can access course information by clicking on the Quick Enroll box above.