Professional Development Courses and Reduced Tuition Licensing Programs – Learn More
Sponsored by Edgewood College:
- Instructional Coaching Credential Program – a year–long supported learning community for current and aspiring instructional coaches – 9 Saturday sessions from October 13, 2018 to April, 2019, 9:00am – 2:00pm – Edgewood College Deming Way Campus
- Advanced Instructional Coaching Credential Program – a year–long program for those completing the program above or comparable knowledge and skills – 9 Saturday sessions from October 13, 2018 to April, 2019, 10:00am – 3:00pm – Edgewood College Deming Way Campus
Offered by Others:
- 4K-12 Comprehensive Literacy Institute – 2 day conference with keynote about self–regulated learning; 1–day pre–institute overview of PCL (Partnerships in Comprehensive Literacy) –
July 17 & 18, 2018, and July 16 – 8:30am – 3:30pm – Madison Marriott West
- Advanced Adaptive Schools Seminar: Developing and Facilitating Collaborative Groups – July 23–26, 2018 – 8:00am–4:00pm, Edgewood College Monroe St Campus Learn more
- Adaptive Schools Foundation Seminar – August 6–9, 2018 – 8:00am–3:30pm, Edgewood College Monroe St Campus Learn more
- Courage to Teach – quarterly retreat series that nurtures and renews educators, focusing on their inner lives – weekends in November, January, April and June – Dodgeville, WI retreat center - Learn More
The ongoing professional development needs of educators, business persons, and other professionals are long recognized by Edgewood College. We are devoted to supporting collaborative efforts that aim to meet lifelong learning requirements and the desires of individuals and organizations.
Building upon a strong reputation for providing high quality continuing education, the Professional Development Program is committed to:
- partnering with organizations, associations, schools and school districts, and the community to provide high quality professional development opportunities;
- enabling educators, business persons and other professionals to fulfill ongoing personal enhancement and career goals through continued learning;
- supporting educators in meeting the Wis. Department of Public Instruction PI-34 licensing renewal and advancement requirements.
Over the years, local school districts and other educational entities, organizations and community associations have established long-term partnerships with Edgewood College to provide graduate-level credit opportunities for professional development courses.