Welcome to Edgewood College!
We look forward to meeting each of you as you move into your residence hall this year.
Checklist before you move to campus for Fall 2021!
- Explore this site for more information on your hall, what to pack, and other FAQs
- Sign up for Summer Social
- Complete Pre-check-in including your Health History Form
- A link will be sent to residents Edgewood email in late July
- Get ready for Move-In
Residence Hall Check In & Move In Fall 2021 *all check ins will occur in Predolin*
Saturday and Sunday August 7-8: Summer to Fall Resident Move to Fall rooms
Monday, August 9: International Student Move In
Wednesday, August 11: Orientation Leadership Team Move In-- 1:00 - 4:00pm
Thursday, August 12: Apartment Move In-- 1:00 - 4:00pm
Friday, August 13: “Drop and Go” (Optional Item Drop off for Freshman & Transfer residents) 9:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday, August 14: Athlete Move In -- 9:00am - 1:00pm
Sunday, August 15: Freshman Move In -- 11:00am - 2:00pm
Sunday, August 15: Returning & Transfer Student Move In -- 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Monday, August 16: Returning & Transfer Student Move In -- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Tuesday, August 17: Returning & Transfer Student Move In -- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Wednesday, August 18: Classes Begin
Do you have further questions about life in the residence halls? Email the Residence Life Office at: email@example.com
Office of Residence Life
The Residence Life staff at Edgewood College fosters a welcoming and safe environment which supports students’ personal and academic success. Through the living experience, we educate residents to be responsible community members in learning that is reflective of the five Dominican values: Truth, Compassion, Justice, Partnership, and Community.
Student Learning Outcomes
As a result of living on campus, students will learn to:
- Respect and engage effectively with people from different identities
- Think critically and demonstrate effective problem solving
- Have an understanding of their personal identity and personal values
- Be empowered to take leadership toward positive change
- Make healthier choices
- Demonstrate a capacity for interdependence and collaboration
- Develop a sense of responsibility for self and community
- Be able to make educated choices regarding their living environment