Adjunct Instructor for Marriage and Family Therapy (General Call)
Description of Job
The Marriage and Family Therapy program at Edgewood College seeks adjunct instructor(s) to teach graduate level MFT courses and promote critical, ethical, and professional thinking in the field of Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Plan and teach courses, and facilitate student learning.
- Revise and distribute a course syllabus in alignment with the course description, including assignments and artifacts to meet program requirements, and grading criteria using Edgewood College’s syllabus template.
- Maintain and submit student attendance and grading records according to College policy.
- Participate in MFT departmental meetings, as required.
- Comply with college policies and guidelines.
Necessary Education or Work Experience
- Master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy/related field with systemic experience.
- Fully-licensed to practice psychotherapy in the State of Wisconsin.
- Ideally has college-level instructional experience in this or related field.
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor, preferred.
Edgewood College, a Catholic college sponsored by the Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to academic excellence through diversity in its faculty, staff, and students. Candidates must demonstrate multicultural competence - the awareness, knowledge, and skills needed to work with others who are culturally different from self in meaningful, relevant, and productive ways. Applicants from traditionally underrepresented populations including women and racial and ethnic minorities are especially encouraged to apply. The selected candidate must actively support the mission of the College by working with faculty, staff and students to share in our core values - truth, compassion, justice, partnership, and community.
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume, and references to:
Human Resources - MGFT
1000 Edgewood College Drive
Madison, WI 53711
Equal Opportunity Employer