Admitted Student Week
November 9 - 12, 2020
Admitted Student Days are designed exclusively for admitted freshmen to get the full Edgewood College Student Experience. This year, we have expanded the event to include a choice of two in-person sessions and the opportunity to attend up to four classes virtually throughout the week.
November 12: On-Campus Admitted Student Day
- Select from our Morning Option or Afternoon Option for your on-campus Admitted Student Day! Morning programming begins at 9:00am (check-in at 8:30am) and Afternoon programming begins at 1:00pm (check-in at 12:30pm).
- At Admitted Student Day, you'll be able to meet and connect with other first-year students.
- A mock class will be held for you to experience an EC classroom setting.
- You will go on an interactive tour.
- A student life presentation will be held to give you a sneak peek at what life is like as an Eagle.
Click here to register for On-Campus Admitted Student Day.
November 9-11: Virtual Classes
Join us for a week of virtual classroom experiences! This flexible schedule ensures you have the opportunity to attend up to four virtual classes.
Click here to sign up for Virtual Classes.
Parents and guests, we would love to have you join us for the On-Campus Admitted Student Day! Each student is permitted to bring one guest. Special sessions will be offered during both morning and afternoon time slots. Topics for the sessions will include Financial Aid, Security and Transportation, and Student Life. Make sure to check the box to RSVP on your student's registration form if you are planning to attend!
More information for admitted students can be found on our Admitted Students webpage.