Admitted Student Week
March 22 - 26, 2021
April 19 - 23, 2021
Admitted Student Days are designed exclusively for admitted freshmen to get the full Edgewood College Student Experience. This year, we have expanded the event to include a choice of two in-person days and the opportunity to attend as many sessions virtually as you would like throughout the week.
March 24 or April 21: On-Campus Admitted Student Day
- Select from our Morning Option or Afternoon Option for your on-campus Admitted Student Day! Morning programming begins at 9:00am (check-in at 8:30am) and Afternoon programming begins at 1:00pm (check-in at 12:30pm).
- At Admitted Student Day, you'll be able to meet and connect with other first-year students.
- A mock class will be held for you to experience an EC classroom setting.
- You will go on an interactive tour.
- A student life presentation will be held to give you a sneak peek at what life is like as an Eagle.
March 22 - 26 or April 19 - 23: Virtual Sessions
Join us for a week of virtual experiences! This flexible schedule ensures you have the opportunity to attend as many virtual opportunities as you would like.
Parents and guests, we would love to have you join us for an On-Campus Admitted Student Day! Each student is permitted to bring one guest. Special sessions will be offered during both morning and afternoon time slots. Topics for the sessions will include Financial Aid, Security and Transportation, and Student Life. Make sure to check the box to RSVP on your student's registration form if you are planning to attend!
Click here to RSVP!