Total: Total number of cases (Active and Recovered) among Students, Faculty, and Staff, both on and off campus, since tracking began in summer 2020.
Active: Positive cases not yet recovered.
Recovered: Able to resume normal activities.
Fall 2020 COVID Dashboard
Task Force Fall 2020
A work group charged with shaping the return to campus this fall. We remain committed to on-campus, in-person living and learning at Edgewood College, beginning with welcoming our newest students on Sunday, August 16, 2020.
Interim V.P. of Academic Affairs, Co-Chair
Athletics Director & Head Baseball Coach
Director of Information Technology
V.P. Business & Finance/CFO
V.P. for Student Development/Dean of Students
Executive Assistant to the President
Michelle F. Kelley
Associate V.P. for Dominican Life and Mission
Environmental Health, Safety & Risk Manager
Director of Residence Life
Director of Security & Transportation
Associate Director of Athletics/SWA
V.P. for Enrollment Management
Director of Strategic Communications
Interim V.P. for Institutional Advancement
Student, Faculty, and Staff Pledge 2020-21
Preventing the spread
In order to do everything we can to keep all of our community as safe as possible, the Edgewood College community will adhere to a number of safety protocols during the 2020-2021 Academic Year as a way of minimizing risk of the spread of COVID-19. These protocols are based on guidelines provided by Public Health Madison Dane County.
As a member of this Community, I will…
- Wash my hands properly and regularly.
- Cover any coughs or sneezes.
- Comply with posted Public Health Madison Dane County requirements.
- Wear a mask covering my nose and mouth while in indoor spaces.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Assist in the use of disinfectant wipes to clean shared public workspaces prior to use.
- Take reasonable precautions to avoid contracting COVID-19 both on- and off-campus.
- Avoid public places and minimize interpersonal contacts if I have been exposed or have any symptoms of any illness.
- Report any potential exposure or symptoms to the College and follow any instructions to seek medical care or to quarantine.
- Agree to be tested for COVID-19, as prescribed by health care professionals. Agree to be cooperative and flexible as we work together to support one another and give our community the best balance of learning and safety.
These pages are a resource for students, parents, and our entire community.