Edgewood College & Madison College
International Dual-Degree Program
Edgewood College and Madison College have partnered to create a smooth and successful transition option for international students interested in getting their Associate’s degree from Madison College and their Bachelor’s degree from Edgewood College. Students who successfully complete the Liberal Arts Transfer (Associate of Arts or Associate of Science) program at Madison College and transfer directly to Edgewood College are eligible to earn their bachelor’s degree in as few as two additional years. This means a total of only 4 years to earn both degrees!
About Edgewood College
Edgewood College is a private university, founded in 1927. It is located on a 55-acre campus just west of downtown Madison, Wisconsin, on the shores of Lake Wingra. We have a long-standing tradition of welcoming students from all over the world to our campus. Students have come to Edgewood College from over 30 countries. We offer the safety and personal attention of a small college along with the resources and activities of a capital city.
- All-inclusive cost: meal plan, laundry, furniture (bed, mattress, dresser, and closet space, desk, desk chair,) WiFi, cable TV connection, telephone with local telephone service upon request, heat/air conditioning, electricity, water
- Planned social and educational events and activities including movie nights and speakers
- Student staff on every floor providing leadership, program planning and safety
- Professional staff members on campus and on-call during the night and weekends in addition to 24 hour, 7 day a week campus security staff
- Access to the Edgewood College fitness center
- Weekend downtown Madison shuttle bus
- Access to Edgewood College library