Follow Your inTuition
A Private College Experience at a Public Flagship University Price
If you’re graduating high school with a 3.5 cumulative unweighted GPA or better, and have a composite ACT score of 24 or better, you qualify for the new Edgewood College inTuition Grant. This grant significantly lowers your tuition from $30,600 to $11,400 your first year. That’s comparable to the current annual undergraduate tuition and fee rate at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. That means our academically high-achieving freshmen get a high-quality private education at a public flagship university price.
Your tuition might be even lower, depending on additional financial aid for which you may qualify.
Plus, we'll guarantee the same Academic Scholarship and inTuition Grant for all four years!
What Is inTuition?
If you do this:
- Apply to Edgewood College for Fall 2019
- Present a minimum 3.5 unweighted high school GPA and 24 ACT - or the academic equivalent (Use our calculator below)
- Complete the FAFSA or the DREAMer/DACA Financial Aid Application by March 1, 2019
- Confirm enrollment by May 1, 2019
We will do this:
- Cap your first year tuition at $11,400 (some students may pay less)
- Guarantee admission into Edgewood College
- Guarantee admission to your chosen major (see our FAQ for additional details)
- Consider you for additional financial aid