College Completion Program Tuition & Financial Aid
Your education is an invaluable investment toward your future and Edgewood College is available to guide you.
Applying for Financial Aid
- Be accepted for admission to Edgewood College. Applications are available here.
- Obtain a FSA ID at www.studentaid.gov/fsaid. The FSA ID serves as an electronic signature on the FAFSA.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. Edgewood College’s Title IV School Code is 003848.
College Completion students seeking financial aid must:
- Be fully admitted as a degree seeking student at Edgewood College.
- Certificate seeking students are not currently qualified to receive financial aid.
- Be enrolled at Edgewood at least a 1/2 time – 6 credits per semester
- (Fall = Terms A & B, Spring = Terms C &D, Summer = Terms E & F)
$500 per credit (through Term E 2018). $518 per credit for the 2018-19 academic year. Note: please expect a nominal increase in charges for subsequent years (3.5% on average).
Federal & State Financial Aid
Students who complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov, will be considered for the following programs.
Federal Pell Grant - A federally funded need based grant awarded to undergraduate students who have not yet earned a bachelor’s degree and who have exceptional need.
Wisconsin Grant - Provides assistance to undergraduates enrolled at least 1/2 time. Awards based on financial need and eligibility cannot exceed 10 semesters.
Federal Stafford Loan - A low interest student loan that must be repaid. Repayment begins six months after you graduate, leave school, or drop below half-time status. There are two types:
- Subsidized – awarded based on financial need. Interest does not accrue while enrolled at least half-time.
- Unsubsidized – awarded to students regardless of financial need. Interest starts accruing at the time of disbursement.
Annual Federal Loan Limits
- Freshman (0-27 credits) $5,500 (Dependent Students) $9,500 (Independent students)
- Sophomore (28-59 credits) $6,500 (Dependent Students) $10,500 (Independent students)
- Junior/Senior (60 + credits) $7,500 (Dependent Students) $12,500 (Independent students)